We are currently seeking an Assistant General Manager to join the Steve Nash team. We are looking for someone that has experience in senior management and has strong consultative sales experience. The ideal candidate will be goal oriented, driven by sales, and have a passion for fitness. The Assistant General Manager will be working with the sales and front desk teams to ensure great member experience and will be reporting to the General Sales Manager.
- Supervision of membership representatives and front desk staff and reporting to the General Sales Manager
- Ensuring the location meets company expectations for revenue and expenses
- Ensuring great member experiences
- Leading from the front: Both sell and work the front desk with the team.
- Maintenance of accurate records and reporting systems
- 2+ years’ experience in Management
- 4+ years’ experience in Customer Service and sales
- Experience in managing in fast paced environments
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficiency with a computer at an intermediate level
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level management
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you feel you possess the above qualifications, and would like the opportunity to work in a fast paced and exciting organization please submit your resume and cover letter directly online or to
Work in and work out in an environment that is fun, healthy and rewarding!