Join the most popular fitness organization in Metro Vancouver! Steve Nash Fitness World and Sports Clubs is 18 clubs strong and growing and we need professional, competent, and assertive individuals to help us grow even stronger.
We are currently seeking a Junior Business Analyst to join the Finance team located in our new Corporate Head Office in Richmond for a three month contract. Reporting to the Finance Department, this position will be responsible for analysing labour data, working with locations to explain variances and reporting on key metrics. There will also be exciting opportunities to be involved in process improvement and project work as required.
- Analyze data on labour, cost and KPIs of various departments
- Research and resolve data integrity issues
- Maintain detailed reconciliations using Excel for analysis and reporting
- Ongoing process and procedure documentation
- Maintain departmental records in an orderly fashion
- Ad hoc projects and analysis as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently pursuing a degree in business
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and to be well organized, flexible and adaptable in order to respond effectively and efficiently to various situations as they arise
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, willingness to learn, results-oriented and resourceful
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism (tact, diplomacy, maintain confidentiality) and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of critical thinking, analytical and computation skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Word and Excel
Compensation and Perks:
We thank everyone for their interest, but due to the anticipated volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.